Terms & Conditions
You may use the services only if you are above eighteen (18) years of age and can form legally binding contracts under Philippine Laws.
1. Definition of Terms
- Buyer refers to any member who has made a purchase in the Site.
- Ace Market, We, Our, Us refer to CLE Ace Corp., a corporation doing business under the name and style of "CLE Ace Corp", duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Member refers to a person who has a valid membership with Ace Market website who has created a valid account in the Site.
- Password refers to the valid password that a Member may use together with the Username to access the Site.
- Personal data means data provided by the Member in the Site that may be used to identify him/her.
- Product means any product available for sale at the Site.
- Rider or Delivery Personnel refer to the authorized personnel delivering the items and also authorized to collect payment for the goods delivered.
- Services means the services made available at the Site.
- Site refers to the Online Platform of Ace Market.
- User, You, Your refer to the person who is using this Site.
- Username refers to the unique login identification name which identifies a Member of the Site.
- Voucher means a voucher for credit which may be used by a Member to pay for a purchase made on the Site.
2. Account Information
- To access our Site, App, or Services, you will be required to sign-up for an account. To sign up for an account, you must elect your own unique username and password.
- You are solely responsible in safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of password. You agree not to share or allow others to use your username and password. You may not authorize others to use your user account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity.
- You are encouraged to change your password regularly in order to protect your account.
- You shall be responsible for all communication and/or transactions made using your account and password. Ace Market shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your Account. If you are aware of any actual or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your Account, or loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your Password, please promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide accurate and complete information in your Account You may at any time update your personal information by clicking here.
3. Security and Privacy
- We are making all possible efforts to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- All descriptions of products are subject to change without notice, at our sole discretion.
- Any offer for any product or Services made on this Site is void when it is prohibited by law.
Ace Market reserves the right to:
- Limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic location or jurisdiction;
- Limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer; and
- Discontinue any product at any time.
- We endeavor to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, we do not guarantee that the pricing, images or other product or promotional information provided will be error-free, updated, or complete.
- We shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our Site or through our Services.
- The price to be paid at checkout shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not be the same as reflected on the Site at any time thereafter due to price changes.
6. Promotions, Vouchers, Membership Privileges
- From time to time, Ace Market may run promotions, contest, surveys and other program subject to terms and conditions which may be changed at anytime.
- Promotions, which can be found in the Site, are valid in specific period only. NO Compensation or Cash benefits will be given in the event that the promotion is no longer valid.
Ace Market will issue vouchers as part of our promotions subject to the following terms and conditions or as stated in the voucher Terms and Conditions:
- Each Voucher Code is only eligible for a single use and is only valid for the time period specified by Ace Market.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed in our Site during the applicable validity period.
- Use of any Voucher Code must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required by Ace Market must be provided. No retroactive use of the Voucher Code is permitted.
- A minimum spend may be required before the use of voucher.
- Vouchers are not refundable or convertible to cash.
- Resale, transfer and sharing of Voucher Codes are strictly prohibited.
- No reproduction, alteration, adaptation, tampering, distribution, publication, broadcast or other communication or dissemination of Voucher Codes is allowed.
- Ace Market reserves the right to verify the validity of any Voucher Code and to declare null and void any Voucher Code that in our opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used.
Payments of the orders shall be made in Philippine Peso. Ace Market accepts the following payment method;
- Prepaid Transactions using different partners
Credit card payments
Credit card payments are processed through our partners and subject to the terms and conditions of the selected partners. While we do not store any of your credit card information, by agreeing to use this payment method, you authorize us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization, to protect you and us from fraud. We reserve the right to check whether Buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
- Ace Market takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to Buyer arising from shipping information and/or payment information entered by Buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased.
8. Delivery Fees
Ace Market charges a very minimal fee for the delivery of the products to the Buyer. Delivery fee is based on and varies on the checkout amount.
At present Ace Market delivers to selected areas in Metro Manila. To find out if Ace Market and all its partners delivers to your areas, please click here. Ace Market will only receive and process orders within our delivery area coverage.
- Items will be delivered using appropriate packaging materials to preserve safety & freshness. However, please ensure that deliveries are received within 10 minutes of the delivery personnel's arrival at your doorstep.
- If alcoholic beverages or any age restricted items which may not be received by minor are part of your orders, please ensure that an adult with appropriate identification is present to take the delivery. Ace Market representative or our delivery partner reserves the right not to deliver age restricted items to minor/s and may charge additional re-delivery fee of PHP199 subject to the availability of the next delivery schedule.
- If an order is cancelled, or if no one is at the delivery location to receive the order during the chosen delivery slot, Ace Market reserves the right to charge a restocking fee equal to the sum of (1) 100% of the total value of your perishable items (since our perishable items are custom-ordered and guaranteed fresh) plus (2) a re-delivery or cancellation fee of Php 199 (delivery fee and personal shopper's fee).
- Ace Market delivers variety of goods with different sizes, packaging, etc. Given the heavy weight of some of these products, and our concern for the health of our drivers, we have purchase limits on a variety of these items on our web site. Also in the interest of safety, we do not deliver to walk-ups (a building without an elevator) above five (5) floors, or deliver more than 20 kilograms above the 4th floor. In the event of a broken elevator, we also do not ask our drivers to carry groceries more than 5 floors. Our technology cannot, and does not have these limits therefore we ask our customers to abide by these service limitations, as we may limit deliveries when orders exceed these requirements. Again, this limitation exists only to protect the health of our delivery staff. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Delivery Time Frame
- Delivery schedule are provided for cities within Metro Manila below is the updated delivery schedule:
Lead time for delivery is dependent on the payment option used:
- Credit & Debit Card - 1 day
- Bank deposit – 2 days
- E-Wallets, OTC and other payment options – 2 days
- Ace Market will endeavor to deliver the products to your delivery address within the promised time frame but will NOT be liable for any delay caused by incorrect address and circumstances beyond our control such as but not limited to weather, traffic, transportation strike and other unforeseen event/s.
- Bulk or volume orders make take time to fulfill and maybe charged higher delivery fee. In case your order falls in this category, our agents will be reach out to you via email or SMS to get your confirmation.
- Delivery schedule are provided for cities within Metro Manila below is the updated delivery schedule:
- Ace Market will endeavor to check the validity and accuracy of the delivery address registered in the site. In the event that we detect incorrect address inputted, we will send notification to correct the information to enable successful delivery.
- In case your delivery address is not accessible, we will contact you to determine the best alternative location and time to make sure you receive your order. Failure to take/accept our call will result to failed delivery and may entail additional delivery fee.
- In case of change in your delivery address and contact information, please edit your account information before placing your order or checking out. Please note that change in delivery address is not possible once order has been verified.
10. Cancellation, Returns & Refunds
Return or Refund: The Ace Market Website customer and Ace Market Website agree that return or refund is subject to the following rules:
- Returns or refunds due to change of mind will not be accepted.
- All defective merchandise for replacement or exchange must be returned within seven (7) days from the date of purchase, along with the original Ace Market Website sales invoice that was issued together with the delivered item.
- Defective food items to be returned should at least be 75% intact.
- You may provide or submit comments, feedback, suggestions and other content or information (collectively, "Comments") as long as the content is not illegal, criminal, immoral, inappropriate, hateful, obscene, defamatory, offensive, violent, abusive, political, religious, infringing or disrespectful in nature, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, solicitation or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a Comment.
12. Prohibited Use
- for any unlawful or illegal purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international or domestic regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Services, Content or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
13. Licenses & Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright, patents, trademarks, registered designs and all intellectual property rights in the Services, the Site, and all Content shall vest in and remain with Fly Ace Holdings, Inc. and its licensors.
- Consent is granted to view, electronically copy, and print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order for your use.
- Any other use of the materials on this Site, including modification, distribution, or reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, without the prior written permission of Fly Ace Holdings, Inc. is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that Fly Ace Holdings, Inc. and/or third-party content providers remain the owners of such material and that you do not acquire any of the ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. We reserve the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from us.
- The domain name on which the Site is hosted on is the sole property of Fly Ace Holdings, Inc. and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name for your own use.
15. Force Majeure
No party shall be liable to any breach of performance under the Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any obligations if such delay or failure is due to any event or cause beyond reasonable control (each an event of "Force Majeure"). Without prejudice to the foregoing, the following events shall be regarded as events of Force Majeure:
- Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition, act of terrorism or civil unrest;
- Acts, restrictions, regulations, by-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- Import or export regulations or embargoes;
- Interruption of traffic, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Ace Market or of a third party);
- Health epidemics declared by the World Health Organization;
- Interruption of production or operation, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labor, fuel parts or machinery; and
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
These terms and conditions may be amended at any time by posting a revised version on AceMarket.ph/terms-and-conditions. The revised version shall be effective at the time of posting. If any provision shall be changed which in a way reduces Member's rights or increases his responsibilities, a notice by email shall be sent to Member prior to posting the updated policy on the website.
17. Termination of Membership
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend any account with immediate effect upon notice for any reason whatsoever including breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- Members may voluntarily terminate their account by clicking here.
- All notices relative to the membership shall be sent to the Member's email address provided during the registration process.
- The Member may extend his/her concerns to Service Provider by sending an email to Ace Food
19. Dispute Resolution
- In case of dispute arising out of Member's use of this Site or his Membership, Member hereby agrees to submit the same to mediation. The mediation shall be facilitated by a mediator jointly chosen by Ace Market and Member. Member shall shoulder the mediation fees and expenses. Member agrees to refrain from adversarial legal proceedings (except in the case of an emergency necessitating such action) while the mediation process is ongoing.
- The Member agrees that in case of legal disputes or any judicial action arising from this Agreement, the venue of any court action shall exclusively be with the proper courts of Pasay City, to the exclusion of all other Courts.
20. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Philippines.